Domino 4.3.1 Release
Domino 4.3.1 has been released. Here is a summary of the release notes, which can also be found in our docs here: https://docs.dominodatalab.com/en/4.3.1/release_notes/4-3-1.html
- Domino can now be installed and run on the latest versions of OpenShift (OCP 4.4+). To learn more, refer to the Domino OpenShift documentation in the Domino Administrator Guide.
Upgrades & Enhancements
- Domino now uses version 11.0.2 of Keycloak.
- You can now override the shared memory (
/dev/shm) limit of 64MB in an execution container to utilize more memory. To learn more, refer to the Domino Compute Grid documentation in the Domino Administrator Guide.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Domino UI to become unresponsive if an invalid URI was entered when attempting to import a GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue that prevented image size limit errors from being recorded in the Domino build logs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scheduled jobs from adding a Spark cluster.
- Fixed an issue that prevented searching and filtering shared datasets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented creating datasets through file uploading.
Field Data Scientist @ Domino