Error when trying to use "domino restore"

ramon.rosa
ramon.rosa Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone! I am trying to sync and upload files from my notebook to my project using CLI. I followed all steps to install CLI. When using the command domino restore and answer the question "Please specify as [owner username]/[project name]", I got the following error message:

Unexpected error: Couldn't access the project. Make sure you have access by checking that you can visit /u/[my user name[my user name]/[my project name].

Try again later and if the problem persists, contact us.

domino.client.command.ProjectAccessChecker.triggerUnknownProjectError(ProjectAccessChecker.scala:54) domino.client.command.ProjectAccessChecker.assertUserHasAccessToProject(ProjectAccessChecker.scala:23) domino.client.command.RestoreCommand.restore(RestoreCommand.scala:21) domino.client.Domino.executeCommand(Domino.scala:203) domino.client.Domino$.main(Domino.scala:41) domino.client.Domino.main(Domino.scala) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEngine.java:84) com.install4j.runtime.launcher.UnixLauncher.start(UnixLauncher.java:66) install4j.domino.client.Domino.main(Unknown Source)

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.

Answers

• jaclyn.patterson
    jaclyn.patterson Member, Administrator, Moderator, Domino Posts: 31 admin

Hi Ramon,

I see you submitted a Domino Support ticket as well. We can troubleshooting using the ticket and once we have it figured out I'll post the solution here.

Best,

Jaclyn

• ramon.rosa
    ramon.rosa Member Posts: 1

Thank you, Jaclyn!