Our community is getting a makeover! We will be migrating to a new community that integrates more closely with our support and knowledge base tools, as well as the core Domino product, to give you a more unified experience. Existing community articles have been added to our knowledge base, which you can preview here with your community credentials: https://tickets.dominodatalab.com/hc/en-us/community/topics Watch this space for further updates and send any feedback to [email protected] with subject "Community Feedback".

How to compare between two domino commits

lubf.shiqi
lubf.shiqi Guest Posts: 1

I recently transfer from git to domino for my work. I know how to compare two commits in git but I don't know how to do it in domino.

In other words, when I look into a previous domino commit, how can I review all the file changes of that specific commit?

Answers

• joseph.tomas
    joseph.tomas Member, Domino Posts: 1

Hi Shiqi, 

If you're referring to the changes you've made on a file on your Project. You can compare the file revisions by going to

1) Domino Project (The project you're working on)

2) Go to the Files Tab

3) Go to the File that you've wanted to see the changes, from there you'll see the "compare revisions" tab beside the "edit", "download", etc. button on the upper right part of your window